So, as I wrote last week; I’ll be centering this month around a series of blog posts focused on giving thanks and expressing gratitude.
As I began to do a little research on thankfulness and gratitude I figured I might as well share some of what I learn.
Here Are 5 Simple Ways To Express Gratitude:
- Invite a old friend or co-worker who helped you out in the past for a cup of coffee or to a networking event.
- If you know your friend is having a tough time stop by and be an engaged listener. Sometimes people just need to vent.
- Cook (or purchase) a meal so a loved one doesn’t have to after a long day at work.
- Pick up some groceries for an elderly relative or take them shopping when you head out for your own household.
- Return a favor. If your neighbor always rakes your leaves, beat him/her to it next time.
Alrighty then hope you found that helpful! So here’s a picture snapshot of what I’ve been thankful for these past 10 days
It’s Not too late feel free to join me in this month of giving thanks!
Until next time…
Did you enjoy reading this? Awesome! I’d like to invite you to sign up here to receive new blog posts in your inbox when they update.
*All Images in this blog post are property of Lynette Davis